I received a couple of nominations and got tagged for few recognition awards. I am very happy and honored and grateful to all of the people who nominated me, as well as all the fellow bloggers who follow me and love my work and inspire me to write better. Due to certain personal reasons, I could not respond to their nominations immediately. I am taking my time now to respond to them and honor their call. Once again, thank you so much Surya (underthepeepal) for choosing me.
The first award is — ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ —
“Dear Kitty. Some blog” made this award: the Real Neat Blog Award. The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My answers to the questions asked by my friend are ::::
1. Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
Yes. I believe in God. I am hoping the question was regarding God’s existence. As for the why, the answer is simple. I have witnessed and experienced God with all my Karmendriyas and Jñānendriyas and tanmātras. So it is real to me as much as I am an illusion in reality.
2. Do you know what MBTI is? If yes, what is your type?
Honestly, I didn’t know. So, I googled it and read about it. So it’s called Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. And I think I am an ISTP type.
3. What do you think is the most admirable quality in a human being?
I think it’s the immeasurable and insurmountable talent and hunger of humanity’s infinite potential for evolution.
4. Which is the one place you want to visit all by yourself? Why?
Mt.Kailash along with Mansarovar Lake. I would love to be completely alone with my own camping tent, foods, water and blankets. I would want to spend an entire day and night there, dipping in the lake and losing myself in the divinity of the mountain without anybody’s disturbance.
5. If you had a choice to be born as an animal/bird, which one would it be? Why?
A temple cow. The reason is very lazy simple. I would be fed, clothed and taken well care of by the authorities. haha,, what else more do I want after being born as an animal? And moreover, I’ll get to visit temples too. I’ll get that punyam too. hahaha. *moooohhhh*
6. Imagine you are exiled from the earth for whatever reason and has to live forever in one of the planets or moons of the solar system (and you can survive there due to some advanced technology and life support systems), then where would you choose to go? Why?
This is ridiculous. No planet is selectable. It’s either too hot or too cold or too windy to survive peacefully even with the advance technology support systems. Maybe I will try for some moon of some planet which is a better option than the planets.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
Um, yes. A big yes. And the reason is, again, because of some personal experiences with the paranormal stuff that made me a believer out of a skeptic.
The second award is — ‘The Blog-aholic Award’ —
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. Ones who receive this award mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is for the bloggers who “share and inspire others” says The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy). Rules for Participation:
1. Put the above logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page).
4. Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I (The Recipe Hunter) would love to meet you.
5. Write a post to show your award.
6. Share a link to your best post(s).
7. Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
8. Nominate 5-10 bloggers or more of you wish.
9. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts :::
My interesting and different facts :::
1. I am a hardcore anime and manga fan. As well as a fair amount of video games lover.
2. I love reading books. Especially spiritual and philosophical ones. And sometimes extreme fantasy mythical ones too.
3. I am a dreamer. Dreamer in the sense that, my reality and dreamworld are most of the times confused with each other. haha..
My nominees for both the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’ and the ‘Blog-aholic Award’ are :::
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU (REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD) :::
- If you were allowed to go back in time using time travel, for only once, where and when would you go to? And why?
- If you had to choose between super strength or super speed, which would you choose? And why?
- Have you ever been caught by your teacher in a very bad situation? how did you deal with it?
- Are you scared of darkness and ghost stories? How much?
- Would you stay the night in a graveyard alone by yourself as a bet after watching a severe horror film at night?
- If you were given 10 million dollars as a gift by a big mafia boss for doing something very good for him, like saving his or his child’s life, how would you spend it?
- If you had an opportunity to 100 percent change yourself or your surroundings and happenings, what would you change? What would you choose?
I’ll be really glad and honored if my fellow bloggers choose to respond to this. I’m looking forward eagerly to your answers to the asked questions. And if you want, you can respond through the comment section too. I’d love to know all of you better. This is not a compulsory thing. So, feel free not to act upon the award nominations, if you are not interested. I just admire your blogs and all of you inspire me to write better. And the least I could do is mention you guys and appreciate you with my heart’s content.
Once again, thank you all for all the love and support and encouragement and strength you provide me. Thank you.