I am so happy and honored to be nominated for a Bloggers Recognition Award by Anne Leueen of HorseAddict. Thank you so much, Anne. This is not my first ever nomination but I’m writing about it for the first time. And as a newbie in the blogosphere, I am still taking the time to soak it in. This means a lot to me as this tells that people are reading my work and appreciating it too. I thank all my friends and readers and supporters and followers. I urge you to take a look at this beautiful blog — HorseAddict. It’s about a beautiful relationship between a human and a horse. She writes such interesting posts about Biasini (her beautiful friend) and other related things. She writes reviews too about the movies and books. Here is the link, do check it out…
The rules for accepting this award:
- Give thanks to the person who had nominated you and a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Briefly tell how you started blogging.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know you have nominated them and give a link to the post you have created.
How I started my blog:
I was suggested by a friend to write a blog to just simply pass my boring time. I wrote reviews for animes and mangas and movies in my old blog. Later I discontinued as I lost interest. Then after many years, I started this blog and this is my first ever try at writing poetry or prose. I love the idea of connecting with so many people all around the world with different backgrounds. I am now addicted to this new world of poets and authors.
Two pieces of advice to new Bloggers:
- Focus – Make a plan about what interests you and write only according to that. Believe me, whatever you write, there are people who share the likes and dislikes same as you. So don’t try to be the jack of all trades and write a specific blog.
- Consistency – This is very important. Be as consistent as you can. Write more and more. Read more and more of other people’s blogs too. The more you write, the better your mind will work and the better your ideas will be.
I nominate the following bloggers for the award:
- Yuhu Tama
- You & Me
- Arjun Shivaram
- Elaine’s Inner Sanctuary
- The Peepal
- Men Mystiques n Mysticism
- Ananya World
- Love It Now
- Multitude of My Thoughts
- Recollections At Fall
- Meenakshi Sethi
And there are so many other lovely talented fellow bloggers I want to nominate but the numbered list has tied up my hands. I love reading so many other blogs of my many talented friends here. All of you guys and girls are awesome. Thank you.